Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Magical Ride Scrapbook Layout

Nothing like not having an internet connection to slow you down blogging, lol.  And it hit me at the beginning of such an exciting month!!!  No worries, though, because I am back, and I am STILL so excited that the Seasonal Expressions 2 supplemental Idea Book is FINALLY here!


I have to say that I was SUPER excited to see a NEW Paper Pack that would appeal to MANY of my customers...a Disney themed collection called, in a word, Magical.  :)

I made my first layout with the new products using the Magical papers and complements with a little help from my go-to product--Fundamentals...

Is that heart zip strip across the page NOT the cutest thing!?
Mmmmm...so much to love about this new line, where do I begin?  How about the Magical Sequins--the silver with black stripes are going to show up on MANY of my projects to come, I just KNOW it!


The Magical Compliments are BURSTING with great embellies for your theme park pics!  I created that little Mickey Mouse head using the Fundamentals Cranberry Assortment glitter stickers...


A wooden heart from the Fundamental Assortment adds some dimension alongside the Zip Strip and tickets from the complement pack.  That black and white paper is found on one of the cut-apart Picture My Life cards included in the Magical Paper Pack.


These papers sure do hit the spot! 

I will be back with more, but you can already get your own to play with on my website by following the product links.  Don't forget to check out the great specials Close to My Heart has going on this month while you are there!

Only in May!

Celebrate National Scrapbook Month with this FREE paper!!!
25% off discontinued Albums only while supplies last!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!