Friday, May 13, 2016

Fundamental Friday Is SO PAWsome!

A while ago I shared a quick little sneak peek of these adorable thank you cards in progress over on my Facebook page...and I finally got them done and delivered!  These were TONS of fun to make for my kiddos at school...


I used the super-sweet Animal Greetings My Acrylix stamp set, which happens to be the current Operation Smile stamps available from Close to My Heart.


I cut up a variety of colors from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals and made some colorful combinations.  It was SO easy to use the ShinHan Markers and Watercolor Pencils to add just the right matching colors to the image...

It was really easy to add this little flag detail with my Mini Stapler!
I adore how they turned out, and the kiddos sure loved them, too!!!


2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love!!! That card design is perfext for hundreds of different card themes. And of course the puppy ... So adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! The CAS card design using Fundamentals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!