Thursday, May 26, 2016

Close to My Heart Retiring Products

Well, it is THAT time of year again...the Close to My Heart retiring products list has been revealed and let me tell you there ARE some surprises.  Here are some of my favorites.  If you want any of these products, they are only available while supplies last...

Rolling Tote

Shadow Box Frame in both colors

Display Tray

Hinged Display Tray



Extra Thick Twine in all 4 colors


Pink, Teal, Blue, Purple, and Bronze Shimmer Trim (waaaaaah!)

Cricut Art Philosophy Collection

Cricut Artfully Sent Collection

Cricut Artiste Collection

Well, that was a difficult revelation...but it just makes room for MORE amazing products to create with in the future!  :)  As I said, these (and many other products) are only available while supplies last now so when they are gone, they are GONE!  If you would like a complete list of retiring products, just comment with your email address and I will send it to you.  I won't publish your information for all to see, no worries!

ALL the albums are retiring to make way for new!

FREE paper in May only!

Only available in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!