Friday, December 13, 2013

Thank YOU!

My customers are the BEST!  I am so grateful for each and every one of you!  I will be announcing the winner of my mystery box later today, but first, a card!


My super-talented daughter created another amazing card, and since it's a thank you card, it was the perfect share for today!  She used Topiary and Smoothie CS together for an out-of-this-world combination!   I love this combo for Christmas, and it was perfect with her embellishment rub-ons.
The Thank You sentiment is from the retired For Every Occasion My Acrylix set.  She even added to the inside!


I just love her creations!

So, want to see who won the mystery box?  I will meet you back here later this evening after I get all the orders over the past 12 days rounded up!  See you soon, and good luck!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!