Monday, December 9, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Sale Day 9 Free Shipping!

Good morning!  Day 9 is here!  It's Monday, so I'm hoping to cheer you up!  :)



Since this sale is extra special, I have to place the orders for you to receive the free shipping.  Contact me directly to place your order!  You can comment here with a way for me to contact you (I moderate all my comments and won't post any with personal information in them,) or email me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com.  I cannot wait to give you guys free shipping for Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas, my sources tell me you need to have your orders in by the 11th to have them in time for Christmas!  :)

I know some of you have been curious about some of the items I sell at my craft shows.  I make some items without any CTMH products (gasp!) and wanted to share one today.  This is a simple charger plate that I blinged up with some Square 1 adhesive backed glitter fabric.  This amazing fabric is just like vinyl, but contains no PVC's that are harmful to children.  I just love it and hope to use it for even more projects.  I will be adding this one to my Etsy shop next year!  :)  Contact me if you are interested in one for this year as there is still plenty of time to mail it!  :)



Don't forget to pick up the December Stamp of the Month--only available in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!