Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Shout-Out to the Man Upstairs and 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

Happy Weekend!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful week!

This week has been up and down for me for sure...in fact, the past tthree weeks have been.  I learned a little lesson though that I really felt compelled to share with you guys...

You see, with my hubs having so many restrictions with his new hip, I have picked up a lot of slack around here, and a lot of stress with it.  It has been good, bad, and ugly at times--but after Wednesday, I would not trade all the extra heartache for the world.  My hubs actually went Christmas shopping with me.  You can't possibly realize what this means to me, but for me it is one of those Christmas miracles you hear about.  God made him JOYFUL to go and do something he would have never volunteered to do willingly--until it was the very act of going that got him out of the house and walking around!  He WANTED to go.  We had a great time together, and when I realized how it all had come together despite AND through the circumstances, I had to give the Man upstairs a shout out!  He is amazing in His planning and oh, so perfect in His timing! 

Now, who's ready for Day 7?  I am!  Here is a second chance at the sale from Day 1...I think it is definitely worth repeating! 


Remember, you can place your order HERE on my website and then let me know which of our 40 dye ink pads you would like!  It is THAT simple.  :)  We are over half way through now.  Only five more Days of sales! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad the man upstairs helped your honey feel joyful to be out shopping with you! This season is a good time to remember who is really in charge :) Have a blessed weekend and thanks for blogging! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I would remember more often! Thanks, Kathi! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!