Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Sale Day 10 and Tag (You're It!) Tuesday!

Day 10 was begging for more Christmas tags, so I happily obliged!


I absolutely love the Kraft paper this year for tags.  It just provides such a great base for the colors of Christmas to pop right off!  I used my Close to My Heart Sparkle and Shine Paper Packet and Topiary CS for the bows on these.  My trusty Artiste Cricut Cartridge took care of the easy to assemble bows which I simply popped a brad through to hold in place!  So simple!


I used the Mini Tower Pigment Inks for these tags to allow the color to remain true when stamped on the darker paper.  They come in each of our 40 colors!  :)  This image is found on the December 25th My Acrylix Set.



You can still pick up the baker's twine I used on my website while it lasts, but it will be sold out when they are gone.

Now, who wants to see the Sale special for today???


Yep!  It's back for the last time!  Any size order gets a freebie today AND an entry to win that $50 mystery box filled with CTMH goodies!!!  Just place your order on my website HERE, and then let me know which size M stamp you would like!   Give it away, or keep it for yourself! 

Don't forget to check out the adorable Stamp of the Month too!  It coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection and is just $5 with a $50 purchase all month long.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Those tags are sweet! If I hadn't started my tags already, I'd definitely make some of these for the presents under this year's tree! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!