Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Day 5

Can you believe it is already day 5 of my sale???

How fast the time goes by when you're having fun!  :)


My customers are the heart of my business, so I love to get them free stuff!  Today, with any $35 or more order on my website HERE, choose any size A stamp set for FREE--that's a $6.95 value!!!  Here are some of my faves that I recommend!  
 
Trim the Tree
 
A Holiday      

A Tree


Be Still

Which are your favorite Size A My Acrylix from Close to My Heart?  Get yours free from me today only!  Just place your order on my website, and let me know which one you would like.  It will ship out separately as my thank-you to you!   Remember, this deal is only available through me today! 

THANK YOU!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!