Friday, December 20, 2013

Sparkle and Shine with Color My Heart

Welcome back for another Color Dare!  This is a bittersweet post for me to write because it is my final creation as a member of the wonderful Color My Heart DT.  I will miss being on the team, but will definitely still be checking in from time to time!  :)

This week, we invite you to Sparkle and Shine!  That's right!  Use the colors Ruby and Juniper from the new Sparkle and Shine Paper Packet in a new creation to link up with us!



I decided to use mine to decorate a pillow box just in time for Christmas.



These My Creations Clear Pillow Boxes are so much fun to decorate!  I can't believe I haven't played with them before now.  I used my favorite pattern from the Sparkle and Shine Paper Packet--the ornaments.  What better shape to use as the tag on this one than an ornament too?  :)  I covered part of the top and bottom with the new Silver and Juniper washi from the Sparkle and Shine Washi 3-Pack.  Washi is a quick and easy addition to any project. 



This sentiment is from a retired Christmas My Acrylix set called Christmas Joy.  I tied the tag on the box with the twine found in the Mini-Medley Accents Ruby Collection.  It has a great streak of silver in it!

Are you ready to Sparkle and Shine?  Show us what you make by linking up over at the Color My Heart Color Dare!  You could win a badge to display on your own blog!  :)

Don't be a stranger, now!  See you soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your sparkly decorated gift box and how cleverly you made the tag in an ornament shape with washi tape. You've done a fabulous job on the Color Dare Team and we will all miss you. I will still be following your blog so please keep posting your creations. Best wishes in all your future endeavors!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amie, You are going out with a Sparkle and a bang! Love how you dressed up your pillow box--simply but with style and coordination! I echo what Marie says, I'll miss interacting with you on a regular basis, but will be following your crafting antics and wishing you well! Hugs and Happy Christmas, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!