Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Tool Box Treats with Artiste!

WHeW!!!!  I finished them!  All 25 treat boxes are filled and sealed for my daughter's 4th grade class party on Thursday.  Time to kick back and....create some things for my next craft show, lol!  ;)

Anyhow, I had picked up some of the Close to My Heart Spellbound papers for a steal on my website when it appeared in the "While Supplies Last" section.  Have you ever checked out the great deals there?  You sure should!  Click HERE to take a peek!  Right now, there is a 2" scallop punch for just $5!!!!  I used it to make the tag on this adorable, adhesive-free tool box!


One of my favorite crafty blogs, Creating with Color by Cassandra, recently showed some adorable creations using googly eyes...and I absolutely loved the idea!  I decided to use them on my tags in a slightly different way.  The stamp I used is from MCT, and those white circles are leftovers from some projects I was cutting...I love finding a use for everything!  ;)

Now, I know these painstakingly crafted designs will be torn apart by the 4th graders, so I kept it super simple, lol!  You could say I kept them totally clean and simple for CAS-ual Fridays new challenge to make a gift box with a tag!  ;)

Like I mentioned, these boxes require absolutely NO adhesive to put together!  SCORE!  No, really!  You just have to find the score marks and fold away!  ;)


Unfortunately there is no food allowed in the treat boxes for school, so I found some erasers and trinkets to fill them with instead of candy.


I am linking this Halloween themed project up over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  Thanks for peeking in today, and hope you all have a safe Halloween! 



4 comments:

  1. Love your treat boxes Amie, and those googly eyes are too cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun treat bags! :) I love the googly eyes on them and the fun treats in the box! :) Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to put just one googly eye on your treat box!! Love the look it gives. And good for you on using "good" paper for a grade school party ... I need to let go more like that : ) Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the single google eye!! These types of boxes are totally my style! Thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!