Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Special Clip for A Special Survivor!

Hi everyone!  Today is my first EVER vendor gig, and I am super-duper excited!  I need to run, but I have a special post to go along with this event.

The ladies in this group have a pink theme for their all-day craft event this year.  In the spirit of Breast Cancer Awareness, I created a pin to wear on my apron from my Close to My Heart Base and Bling Hair Clips.  I also made one to give away to a former consultant and new friend of mine who happens to be a Breast Cancer survivor herself.



It was really easy to make with the For Always Textiles, Black and Cotton Candy CS, and my cricut cartridges.  The scallop is from Art Philosophy and the cause ribbon is from Artbooking.  I had a bit of bling left from a chopped up Sparkles Flourish that looked just perfect on the ribbon.  :) 

See you back here soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!