Saturday, October 26, 2013

Angel Friends Wall Hanging

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Sorry for the big tease on my FB page showing you this too soon...my posts got a bit out of hand this week trying to catch up!  Well, I finally am, and here is this adorable wall hanging I made for a friend's daughter.  She chose the bible verse to encourage her daughter to not be afraid, and I think it is a wonderful reminder!  In case you can't see it, it is 2 Timothy 1:7  "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control."


I just adore this little angel!  She is found on the Angel Friends My Acrylix in the new Holidays from the Heart Holiday Gift Guide out NOW from Close to My Heart!  I colored her and the flowers from the same stamp set with my Alcohol Ink Markers and added some bling!



I made this bow removable by adding a little hook and loop dot to the back.  I can't believe I never thought of this before!!! 


The bow does a fantastic job of hiding the plastic holder!  


I hope you are inspired by this verse as well as the project today!  Have a fearless day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!