Thursday, October 17, 2013

Another Chrismas Workshop Card!

I have really kept you waiting for these, and I apologize!  I finally have my Sparkle and Shine paper, so I am ON it!  :)

Here is the second card for my Close to My Heart Christmas Card Workshop in November.


I used an unusual My Acrylix set for Christmas--it is called Patterned Pennants, and really meant for summer time fun!  I love that I was able to make is more versatile!  Pink Glitter Gems adorn the tree.


A little tree trunk of Bronze Shimmer Trim is the perfect touch at the bottom, don't you think?  We will have to practice some light Glitz Glitter Gel application for this one!  ;)


I am linking up with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Christmas Cards!

I heard a rumor that my next card is for the birds...we shall see!  ;)

REMINDER!!!!  The October Stamp of the Month is a FANTASTIC Christmas set, so be sure to pick yours up before October is over if you like it!  ;)  It even coordinates with the Art Philosophy Collection! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous clean and simple card! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute christmas tree! I love your design. (and thank you so much for visiting my blog the other day :D)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!