Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Retiring Close to My Heart Product News!

Happy Hump Day!

Now that Close to My Heart Convention is over, I am getting tons of questions about what products are staying and which ones are saying good-bye.  One of the FIRST things I want to let you know is about a color change-up.  Trends come and go, and with them often comes a change in palette.

The Enchantment line of colors is getting QUITE the makeover with the new Annual Inspirations, and I cannot WAIT to share the new colors with you.  First, take a peek at what will remain of the current colors...

Only 3 colors staying:  Ruby, Goldrush, and New England Ivy
IF any of these colors are required to finish your ongoing projects, head on over to my blog to find all the ENCHANTMENT cardstock, ink, and reinkers.  There are 4 pages worth of these gorgeous fall hued colors, and they are already starting to disappear, so I would not wait! 

Now, I REALLY want to show you the new colors, BUT consultants are not quite allowed to share the new goodies on our BLOGS.  We ARE allowed to share the pictures corporate released at convention on our other social media, so head on over to my Facebook page HERE to see the NEW colors coming!


Wondering how to order the amazing Close to My Heart specials each month on my website?  I made a video to show you how!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!