Monday, July 6, 2015

Makeover Monday!

I hope my peeps from the USA had a fabulous 4th over the weekend!

I have been a bit occupied the past few days with a family trip, a luxury which I quickly learned to cherish after my oldest left for her first year of college.  These days are going by fast while she is home, and I want to enjoy each little chance our family has to hang out together.  Here is a peek at us all rocking out to old Disney movie soundtracks in the van on the way home from TN...


It was GREAT!!!

Alright, back to a layout that I showed you a sneak bit of in May...because I finished it!  :)

That little heart splatter stamp is found on the Documenting Memories My Acrylix.

I used a layout in the last Close to My Heart Idea Book as the inspiration for my makeover...

You might have noticed this picture on the CTMH website in the Specialty Papers category, too!

I will hit some of the product highlights for you...

I used the Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment for the bold background of the layout.  Enamel Dots, Sequins, and some stitching using the Stitch Guide and Piercing Tool round out this cluster.


I cut the letters from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge on my Explore from Lagoon, Topiary, White Daisy, Smoothie, and Honey CS.


The next two pics show all the different washi tapes I was able to coordinate into the layout...



I hope you use your copy of the Close to My Heart Idea Book to transform the amazing ideas into YOUR creations too!  :)

Some of these products I used are retiring in August and running out of stock quickly if you are interested in a makeover of your own!  You can check them out using the links up above.

If you also happen to fill your cart with just $25 in stamps, remember to add a FREE Stamp of the Month OR a $5 Hostess Only My Acrylix stamp set this month!  :)



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the layout, Kigz!!! And...I don't know about you but I hate to even take family photos when Keyland is at school...seems like it's not really a "family" when he's not here. I guess I'll need to get used to that eventually :0(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolutely my favorite from that Idea Book! :) I do know what you mean about pics...so strange when one part of the whole is missing. SO glad to have someone understand. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. LOVE it!! It's always fun to see how an inspiration photo gets personalized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the BEST parts of my job is when I see how others have tweaked MY ideas! LOVE it! Thanks, Becca! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!