Monday, July 27, 2015

A Special Little Thank You

I had my first Close to My Heart Gathering in a looooong time on Saturday, and oh my goodness, was it a wake up!  I forgot how easy it was to go on and on and on and on and on...(I think you get it) about the fantastic quality of the products I use and sell.  Thanks so much for opening your home, and Facebook page, Heather!

We made a cute little thank you card with one of the Hostess Rewards Stamp sets to kick things off...


We used the Confetti Wishes Paper Packet along with the Cuddly Salutations My Acrylix.  The sentiment is stamped on a simple shape from the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection and a couple little Purple Glitter Gems (retiring next month, gasp) finish it off nicely indeed.  It always makes me smile when my customers and guests like my designs, and this one was a hit!  :)

Don't forget!  You don't have to be a hostess to earn the Hostess Rewards Stamps this month!  Just purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps in July and you can choose ANY of them for just $5 more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!