Saturday, July 25, 2015

Smile, it's Saturday!!!

Oh my goodness!  I am so excited to share this with you today!  Close to My Heart has supported Operation Smile for as long as I have been a consultant, and now they have yet ANOTHER way to contribute to giving children everywhere a reason to smile!  Take a look at these pics from the Close to My Heart website!





You can now find Operation Smile T-shirts on my website for purchase!  Consultants do not receive any commission from the sales of these shirts and the price does not count toward hostess rewards, instead, $10 of the purchase price goes straight to Operation Smile!  Now THAT is something to SMILE about!
Find them HERE starting today!

Don't forget about our special Operation Smile My Acrylix Stamp set, Happy Everything,  that is only available until the end of August too!  Another fantastic way to make a difference in the life of a child!  :)


For more information on Operation Smile, visit this page on my website.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!