Saturday, July 11, 2015

Close to My Heart Convention Themed Up Card!

HI EVERYONE!!!

I am a little hyped up on adrenaline so excuse me for yelling!  ;)

It is the last night of our little off-site Close to My Heart Convention, and I made a little something to commemorate the occasion.  Corporate decided to go with a Disney "Up" Theme for this year's shin-dig, so I thought this was a great way to wrap up our time here...



I tied up the balloon strings with a piece of Extra Thick Twine in Thistle to match the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy striped Thistle Cardstock.

I used the balloon image from the current Operation Smile Happy Everything My Acrylix to create a giant bouquet of balloons on my card.  I stamped them in Black Pigment Ink from the Mini Pigment Pad Set and then used several differnt colors of ShinHan Alcohol Ink Markers to color them in.  I popped some up with foam tape for a bit of dimension.  The clouds are cut on White Daisy CS with the Art Philosophy Cartridge on my Explore.  Then I used a black marker to add the details just like the gals over at convention added to their adorable UP layouts.  The sentiment is bright and cheery like the balloons!

Operation Smile My Acrylix


3 comments:

  1. WOW What a Funtabulous Card!! Your balloons turned out so awesome you so came up with one awesome idea and definitely did an outstanding creative job! Sounds like your having one Super Funtastic Time!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable. I have enjoyed the posts showing the fun times with Shelly! Your daughter looks beautiful in the new catalog. I'm thinking those photos will look great with Sangria.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!