Friday, April 24, 2015

Typed Note for National Scrapbook Day Card Workshop

Hey there!  Becca will be back for one more visit on my blog, but for now, enjoy another card you can make at my upcoming workshop on the evening of May 2nd.  This one uses the April Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart.  It is SUCH a versatile set!  You will be able to choose from several sentiments to make a little card kit for this one to keep on hand for any occasion!

I used the Seaside and Snowhaven Paper Packets for this one--opposites attract!  

A sprinkle of Oceanside Sequins makes any card sparkle!

I based this design off my earlier creation using the same stamps--but I made it workshop friendly with a cute little knot of Black Striped Twill Ribbon.  You can see my original creation with these same supplies HERE.

For my workshop, you can stamp several "sheets" of typing paper with different sentiments.  Later, you can just add them to the card as needed.  I used glue dots and a couple of squares to pop it up and give it a 3D feel.

This is one of my FAVORITE sentiments in the set!  I wonder why?  ;)
Anyway, I am super excited to host a National Scrapbook Day crop followed by a card workshop on May 2nd.  RSVP to save a spot so you can make this card!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!