Monday, April 6, 2015

Just Beachy By the Seaside

I am officially running out of beach titles for blog posts, lol.  That's OK, because I should be home by now and ready to get crafty again after the break!

Lets get right to the layouts featuring the Seaside Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit!


Remember to use the zip strips that run along the edge of the Close to My Heart Pattern Papers!  They all coordinate with the colors in the paper packet and have many different uses!  :)

I used the Chevron Border Punch to add an interesting linear element. (That's just fancy talk for, "check out this awesome border punch that I used!")
 The net image found in the WOTG is great for random stamping on nautical themes...
Yep, it is a tad blurry...oooops! 
 I stamped it twice before re-inking for a different effect...
The metal Seaside Assortment embellishments are the perfect addition.
Thanks for taking a peek!  :)


1 comment:

  1. OMG Your 2 pg LO is Fabulous!! I love all your photos. On Lo #1 I really love how you chose to take your pics....they truly turn out fantastic and the way you scrapped them OMG definitely outstanding scrappin' ideas and your Sun Set pics are perfect they don't look blurry at all and as a die hard scrapper I learned from Lisa Bearnson that any way a blurry photo is not to be discarded you really are one super talented scrapper....I feel honored that I got to see your lay outs. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!