Monday, April 20, 2015

Makeover Monday with Typed Note and Mini Calendar

Yes!  It is time for another one of my favorite days to post--Makeover Monday!

This week, I have a real treat for you.  I used the April Stamp of the Month, Typed Note, AND the size M Mini Calendar stamp to makeover one of the Picture My Life pocket cards.

Before...

This card is found in the Chalk it Up Picture My Life Kit.


...and after!


Isn't it a great little way to document the dates in your scrapbook?  I used White Daisy and Slate CS to stamp the images in Black ink, then trimmed them out.  SUPER easy!

I used this as a little make and take at my crop this weekend, and they loved it!  I have a few more to show you later.   :)

Pick up this adorable set in April before the month is over!  :)
Pick up the stamp of the month for just $5 on my website with qualifying purchase!  :)
Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!