Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Washi Wednesday with Paper Bird

Welcome back to my blog and another week with washi fun!  I have a wonderful nature-themed card to share with you today for Earth Day.

Did you know there are two NEW hostess rewards stamp sets that debuted with the Seasonal Expressions 2 supplement from Close to My Heart?  Yep!  Here is my favorite...Paper Bird.



This set is super-versatile.  I used it to design this sympathy card for my upcoming workshop.


The bird is really a lovely image to use on this sort of card.  I used Glacier and Desert Sand Inks along with Flaxen CS matting the White Daisy panel.  A length of Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape runs behind it on top of the Seaside Pattern Paper.  I also inked the paper edges with Desert Sand.  I really love how the ink color mimics the gold in the washi.


This card is great to use for men OR women, so it really is perfect to have on-hand. 

If you want to make this card along with others I will be showing soon, just RSVP to my National Scrapbook Day Card Workshop being held on Saturday, May 2nd at 7pm.  :)

Only in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!