Wednesday, January 7, 2015

You're the Bomb at This Moment

Welcome back Wednesday!  ;)

Sooooo, been thinking about that cutie patootie stamp set, You're the Bomb, I showed you on Monday?  I HAVE!  I ADORE all the expressions you can make with it, and I used it to make a SAWEET little man-card for that lovey day next month...(whispers) Valentines Day!  Yep, it is JUST around the corner I tell ya!


Know what?  That is seriously just a card base with some stamping action...of course with a little bling thrown in for good measure!   I used my Archival Black Ink, Flaxen, and Glacier.


That little mustache and tie are both from the NEW Stuck on You Puffies in the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book!  You can get a copy of the Idea Books absolutely FREE (one of each per customer) right now until the end of January with any online order!  There is a little something for everyone right now!  ;)


2 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh, Kigz...LOVE that little human you built using this stamp set! The Bomb has become one of my favorites and I haven't even used the sentiments yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is rather dashing, isn't he? Don't even get me started on those sentiments! The swooshy wonderful font had me at irresistible! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!