Friday, January 2, 2015

Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with Close to My Heart!

Here is yet another reason to celebrate in January!

How many of you are trying for a simple, faster way of scrapping your memories this year?  I know I am, because, I have a LOT of pics to catch up with right now!  This adorable Year Noted Kit comes ready to help you do JUST that!  You can read all about it over on the Close to My Heart Blog, Make It from Your Heart right now for lots of great ideas.  It also complements Close to My Heart's fantastic line of slip-in photo protectors and products called Picture My Life.  Take a peek...



What do you think?  Here is all you need to know in black and white:

"During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24 USD / $27 CAD for only $5—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book. The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34 USD / $37 CAD worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book! But the fun doesn’t end there—included on the sticker sheet, you will find a large golden seal. Once the year is done and all the pages are filled, seal up your book and create a mini time capsule that you can open years from now. Remember, this deal is only available for January, so make sure to get your own Year >> Noted paper kit today for the perfect start to a crafty year!"

I've got some first hand looks at these products for you as well in the days to come, so stay tuned!  See the deal over on my website HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!