Saturday, January 3, 2015

January Stamp of the Month and Year Noted

Every month, Close to My Heart offers a special My Acrylix set that is ONLY available for purchase during that month.  It can be purchased at the full retail price of $17.95 OR if you add $50 worth of products to your shopping cart over on my website, you can add it to your cart for just $5! 

This month, we look ahead to Valentine's Day with the love themed This Moment My Acrylix:

Get it on my website here!
I combined BOTH the images from This Moment and the Year Noted National Papercrafting Month Kit to create some journaling boxes for my upcoming pages...



This is not orange!  It is more of a pinkish than an orange--it just happens to be one of those colors that ends up impossible to edit, lol.  I stamped the image in Sorbet Ink twice so this would be a lighter, second generation image.  (I am a bit more tolerant of Sorbet these days, lol.) It is one of the CTMH inks that matches nicely with these papers.  Also, did you catch the bit of NEW White Shimmer Trim?  :)

Here are some other pics so you can see everything that comes in the Year Noted Kit, starting with a picture of the closest matching inks...

I like Lagoon as a darker complementary color. 


These 4x6 cards fit perfectly into the Picture My Life pockets!  The kit comes with 2 sheets.

You get a light blue, light pink, and two White Daisy 12x12 sheets of CS.  The pattern on the back sheet of paper is the reverse side of the 4x6 cards.  THIS is the best pic of the pinkish hue...


GOLD foil stickers are totally on trend right now!
Here is a shot of my card in the Picture My Life Page Protector Style #5...


If you have any questions about this promotion OR about Picture My Life, don't hesitate to ask!  :)



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I will be lifting your journaling card idea. I really like how you showed all the colors that go with this paper packet, very informative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn! I hope to make a lot more of them too! It was so fun to play with all the colors...and you are very welcome! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!