Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Little Life 2015 Title Page

Well, I am out of "firsts" for 2015, lol...so I had to make one up!

Here is my first layout for the year...and it just happens to be the title page for my PML or PL or Project Life type album for 2015.  :)


I didn't design this original layout--some brilliant designer at Close to My Heart Corporate put it together for last year's convention...but I have procrastinated long enough to finally make it now, lol!  It happens to be just PERFECT for what I needed, and I just added the little 2015 banner at the bottom to customize it.  :)

There are three My Acrylix Stamp sets used for this page:

Handwritten Print Alphabet
Glitter Glam
Happy Birds


The papers are from the Chalk It Up and Wanderful Paper Packets.  I also used the ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Markers in Light Orange and Peacock Green to add some accent color to the flowers.


The Gold Sequins and Shimmer Trim add just the right amount of sparkle.


Here is the Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album that I am using...



The Chalk It Up Picture My Life Kit coordinates well with both the papers and the album, so I plan to use it throughout the album.  :)

Chalk It Up Picture My Life Cards
I hope you guys have a great week!  We are all off to school today again and getting back into the routine...I HOPE!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!