Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Shines for Close to My Heart Hostesses!

I'm looking for a few good hostesses!  January is the perfect time to host your own Close to My Heart gathering, because you can earn up to 50% more hostess rewards!

See how much you can earn as a Hostess HERE!

I am wide open this month, so contact me today to book one!  Here are all the details in black and white:

"During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 USD/CAD or higher, will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30 USD/CAD, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 USD/CAD or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watching your earnings grow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!