Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday

Hi there!  Tis the season for giving--so the season for tag-making too!

I have several made up for sale this year using the gift tag pocket die from MCT.  Take a peek!


I used several retired Close to My Heart embellishments for these...


My favorite button right now is this little guy from the Mini Medley Accents Ruby Collection... 


This next set has a sophisticated feel...


I really love the variety of embellishments in the Yuletide Carol Assortment...


Ant the gold sequins are a MUST for some bling.  ;)


No for some fun and festive tags with some other retired embellies and Ruby pieces...


Some of my favorite embellishments are on sale in the While Supplies Last Section of my website, like the white star below found in the White Marquee Enamel Shapes!


 I just love making tags, and can't wait to make more!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!