Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cyber Monday Close to My Heart Cricut Collection Sale Madness!!!

Did I get your attention???  I hope so!  This has never been done before, so it is reason to SALE-A-brate!  Buy one for you and one for your BFF!  Actually, if you want more than one, please, please contact me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com so I can get you $25 in CTMH goodies for FREE in addition to the amazing sale prices.  Don't pinch yourself, it is true!  :)


BUT, THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

It's time for the DEAL OF THE DECADE!!!



"This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Close To My Heart’s revolutionary My Acrylix® clear polymer stamps—and we can’t wait for you to celebrate with us! With a qualifying purchase of $50 during the month of December, you will be eligible to purchase ANY C- or D-size stamps from the Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 idea book for only $10. That’s up to $7.95 USD / $9.75 CAD of savings on a single stamp set! Plus, once you achieve the qualifying order total, there is no limit to the number of eligible stamp sets you can purchase at this discounted price. Remember, a purchase of $50 will also qualify you to receive the December Stamp of the Month for only $5, so if you purchase both the discounted Stamp of the Month and additional stamps at this special campaign pricing your savings will compound! It is truly the deal of the decade."

Here is that Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie...

Close to My Heart December 2014 Stamp of the Month Cutie Pie


BUT, THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!

Did I ever mention that all the BRAND NEW products in Seasonal Expressions 1 are available now???  Including new colors of Shimmer Trim???  YEP!

BUT, THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

Every customer who takes advantage of the Deal of the Decade will receive a free Exclusive Ink Pad valued at $5.95 from me as a thank you!  :)  This item will come separate from your order, so don't add it, and I will contact you to find out what color you would like!


If you take advantage of all of these promos on Monday, December 1st, you will be getting over $140 worth of CTMH products for just over $94!!!  That is a 33% savings!  Shop my website CYBER MONDAY because the Cricut Collections will be on sale for just ONE DAY!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!