Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Close to My Heart Pathfinding Workshop on the Go Tag

Happy Hump Day!  I wanted to pop in this week to give you a look at the second project that I am teaching at my All-Day Craft Event on Saturday.  This one is a great little tag to use on something for the hostess with the mostest on Thanksgiving...


I used two of the stamps from the Pathfinding Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit for this one.

The rest of the tag comes together very quickly with a few fantastically shiny Close to My Heart products...


The tag shape AND the sentiment shape are both found on the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.


I also used the following...
Bronze Shimmer Trim
Bling Gems Gold Assortment
Sequins Gold Assortment
Pathfinding Assortment
Kraft CS
Chocolate Exclusive Ink

November Stamp of the Month!

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest! Love that little calico flower with the cork accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!