Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Card Workshop Time!

I am so excited to host my annual Christmas Card Workshop!  I am even MORE excited to show you the first card we will be making!  It features my favorite new My Acrylix stamps set from Close to My Heart for Christmas...Sing Glory.  This is only offered as a Hostess Reward, so this is one of the few ways to be able to use it!


I combined two beautiful paper packets for this one:  Pear and Partridge (retired) and Yuletide Carol.  Does the card look familiar?  I used the example on page 7 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book as my inspiration.  Close to My Heart Idea Books are intended to be just that--IDEA books!  Use the artwork inside for your own creations and take the agony out of designing.  :)

This angel stamp has so many details that I love!  Do you see the stars and snowflakes?


If it's a Christmas card, then it's gotta have some bling!  I chose the Sequins Gold Assortment to help us out with that...


A simple Merry Christmas sentiment can be stamped inside...


I am really happy with the way this one turned out.  We will be using the standard A2 side fold cards for these, not the top fold like in my pictures.  I designed it at an all day crop and cut my paper the wrong way for this one, lol!  ;)

November Stamp of the Month

Try Studio J and win prizes doing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!