Monday, December 22, 2014

Make A Wish!

I am toasting the final minutes of having only one teenager in the house as I type this post...oh my word, how did that happen?

My fashionista birthday girl wants a room make-over for her birthday ( I guess rainbows and unicorns are SO 12-years-old), so with this in mind I used the perfect little My Acrylix stamp duo for the sentiment on her card, Wish and Doodled Designs...


I seriously threw this card together in under 20 minutes...a record for me indeed.  I actually had some of the products out already from another creation I have to show you tomorrow.  I used the Confetti Wishes Paper Packet, Thistle, Pixie, and Black Exclusive Inks, NEW White Shimmer Trim (I just heard someone faint...I know how you feel!), Sparkles, and the fantastic NEW Junebug Puffies.


Guess what!  If you ordered each of the products I used to make this card, you would not only be able to get a SWEET deal on the Stamp of the Month for just $5...BUT you would also qualify to purchase size C and D stamps for just $10 each!  That is a $12.95 savings on the SOTM, and another $3.95-$7.95 savings on EACH other My Acrylix you decide to get...as many as you like!  Check it out soon because the Deal of the Decade will be gone with 2014!  You might want to scroll down to see what ELSE you get as well!  ;)




2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to play with those stamps! I love the embellies around the circle. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!