Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas My Acrylix Stamps from Close to My Heart and FREE Idea Books!

There are just so many amazing options for your Christmas crafting in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  I would LOVE to play with them all to show you, but this crafty momma has limited time right now.  That won't stop me from sharing the gorgeous works of heart the talented designers at Close to My Heart have whipped up for you to see!

Make it Merry

Bright Spirits

Christmas Post

Merry, Merry

Sing Glory (Hostess Reward Only--ask me how!)

Noel

O Holy Night

Which one is your favorite?

Did you know that this month you can get all your C and D size stamps from the Annual Inspirations Idea Book for just $10 each?!  Yep!  With a $50 purchase, you can stock up and save up to $7.95 per stamp!  AND you can even still add the Stamp of the Month for just $5 on TOP of the Deal of the Decade! 

BUT WAIT!!!  You will also receive a FREE copy of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book AND the Seasonal Expressions 1 with your orders now through January 31, 2015!  How cool is that?  Now, that might just be the deal of the CENTURY!  ;)



Just place your order on my website, and I will contact you to choose a color!  Don't add it to your order, it will ship separately.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!