Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Card Workshop Wrap-Up

Happy weekend!  My Christmas Card Workshop has arrived, so I wanted to do a quick wrap up of two more card creations.  I shared them over on FB, but not on my blog yet...



I used the fabulous new nativity themed My Acrylix set Reason for the Season
and the Yuletide Carol Paper Packet.


Here is a retired product for the starry bling along with a Bling Gem from the Gold Assortment...


Next up is a little Pinterest inspired card that you can find HERE...


I used my old favorite, Cricut Art Philosophy Collection to cut out the shapes, the new Dots embossing folder for the Cranberry CS texture, my Hostess only My Acrylix set called Be Jolly, Silver Glitter Paper, and sparkles...


I will show you the last card on Monday for Makeover Monday, and the gift card holder as soon as I get my pics taken!  :)

I have some SUPER news for my CTMH customers!  Now through the end of January, when you place an order with me or on my website HERE,  you can add the Seasonal Expressions 1 AND the Annual Inspirations Idea Book for FREE!  Yep, there is no catch and no minimum order for this one...AND you can even combine it with the December Deal of the Decade and Stamp of the Month special going on right now!








2 comments:

  1. How fun and creative is that Santa belt card? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lynn! Thanks so much--gotta love Pinterest inspired projects! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!