Monday, December 22, 2014

Featured on the Close to My Heart Blog!

Oh my word!  I had no idea this was coming today!  I was contacted a few weeks ago about my submission to CTMH Corporate for their "My Favorite Stamp" series.  They wanted to use MY CARD on the blog!!!!  I can't quite put into words how it feels to get that email, but I am absolutely humbled to have my artwork featured alongside so many other talented consultants! 

My absolute favorite in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book just happens to be a Christmas themed My Acrylix set called Sing Glory, which appears in the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book as a Hostess Only Reward.  It can be earned for FREE by hosting a Gathering in your home or online, or by joining my Rewards Club.  You can even get it by placing a $150 order with me and choose it as part of your $25 in free CTMH goodies.  It is available to earn through July of 2015, and this is how it appears in the Idea Book...


Guess WHAT?!  You guys have actually seen the card they featured already--in fact, if you came to my Christmas Card workshop, you even made it!  ;)



SO, now you need to visit the Close to My Heart Blog, Make it From Your Heart, to see the other beautiful artwork created with this set!  :) 

Thanks so much for liking my card, Close to My Heart!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Amy! Great card--I'm delighted that corporate is recognizing your awesome talent! Have a wonderful holiday season!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, HI THERE!!! Thanks so very much, I could hardly believe they chose my card. You have a fabulous holiday as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I used your card as inspiration for my own card this year. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, Krista! I am absolutely grateful for the awesome compliment. Thank you for the kind words, and have a wonderful Christmas! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!