Saturday, September 20, 2014

Wonderful Workshop Card Creations!

Hi there!  I'm taking advantage of the weekend to get in some much-needed blog updates.  I just finished my Taste of Fall September Card Workshop tonight.  I look forward to getting together with these ladies, let me tell you!

I will be sharing the cards we made over the next few weeks, as they all have a lusciously fall feel that is PERFECT for the changing weather recently.  Here is the first one!  I used this fantastic card as inspiration.



This was a wonderfully easy card to make since there is no need to measure the angle at which you stamp the beautiful Season of Thanks strip in Champagne Exclusive Ink.  The edge is covered with a nice line of Topiary Striped Washi before adding the details.  I adore the new cork shapes from the Pathfinding Assortment.  I cut the maple leaf from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge exclusively available from Close to My Heart, and tied a bit of Hemp Baker's Twine on the stem.  A circle of Kraft CS that is given a bit of texture with the Chevron Embossing Folder rounds out the cluster.  I absolutely LOVE the font for this sentiment from the Perfect-Fit Thanksgiving My Acrylix which I stamped in Chocolate Exclusive Ink.

You can pick up almost all of these supplies on my website using the links above.  While you shop, check out these specials for September--National Stamping Month!


Family is Forever

Order just $30 worth of My Acrylix Stamps and receive this adorable mini-set FREE!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!