Monday, September 15, 2014

Makeover Monday is Wonderful Again!

Alright, it has been a little while, but remember this little 3x3 card?

Scaredy Cat

I used the Scaredy Cat Paper Packet, Gold Shimmer Trim, Timely Tidings My Acrylix, and Your Own Kind of Wonderful My Acrylix stamp set from Close to My Heart. I also used my ShinHan Alcohol Markers to color in the white embossed butterfly.

Well, I made this pretty little butterfly over with THREE more paper packets and lots of shimmer trim colors to make a nifty little set!  Take a look!  :)

Brushed Paper Packet in pink

Confetti Wishes

Chalk It Up


I was in such a creative flurry that I kind of changed up the design a bit, but that is nothing new, believe me!  I think I like them both, anyway!  :)


See it HERE on my website!

Get your FREE stamp here with purchase!

2 comments:

  1. So cute ... Isn't it awesome when a basic design is all it takes? OK ... The little butterfly isn't easy but that's your fault!!! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice little cards. The butterfly looks wonderful embossed with white and then colored with markers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!