Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tip for Tuesday! Using Envelopes in Crush Books

Good morning!  Today I have a Tuesday Tip for you to use in your awesome little My Crush Books.  I hope you have had a chance to try these awesome little memory keepers.  (I just said awesome twice, so they must be!)  If you remember, I started to use mine by finally scrappin' all my concert ticket stubs.  Well, I continued my album with some things that I have kept over the years from many different occasions.

This page has two letters that my sisters wrote me while I was in college.  :)


Let me show you how I attached the envelopes to the pages so I could easily take out the letters to read later...

I tucked the flap inside the envelope.

Then I applied adhesive to the back side of the envelope.

Easy-peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!