Friday, September 19, 2014

My FIRST Artfully Sent Pop Up Card!

Here we go, are you ready to see my first Artfully Sent Card?

I used my Cricut Expression 2 which I adore since I can see exactly where and what size my images will cut.

After much deliberation, because seriously, I want to make EACH CARD, I decided to make the 5x7 flower box pop up card on page 10 of the handbook...


Each part of the card was cut at 7 inches on relative size--no thinking involved except to choose my paper!  AND even though I COULD have cut it out using the very first cut (in red on the handbook) I chose to simply trim out a 10x7 piece of CS for the base.

I cut the flowers twice so I could cut and attach the green stems...




Here is the pop out layer of the card...



I embellished the front by using one of the flowers that was supposed to go inside the card...no rules in paper crafting!  I created the "dirt" under the flower with a scallop cut on Kraft CS left over from another project, the zip strip from my Pathfinding Paper Packet, and some beautiful bronze shimmer trim!  The Chocolate CS is trimmed on the top and bottom with the Scallop Border Punch.  I love how the scallops all coordinate...


 I wasn't too sure about using the pattern paper on the inside here, but I love the outcome after I used a fine-tip brown marker on the lettering...




I cannot wait to have more time to work with this AH MAZE ING Cricut Cartridge!  If you can't wait either, just check out my website HERE to purchase yours!


If you do, be sure to snag the September Stamp of the Month for just $5!!!


Contact me at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com with any questions or for help ordering.  AND if you want to earn this NEW Cricut Collection for HALF PRICE, I can set you up with your own gathering online or in your home in no time!  :)



2 comments:

  1. CUTE, Kigz!!! I've had my cartridge since Tuesday but can't seem time to play with it....grrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Makes me want to open my cartridge and start playing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!