Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pathfinding and Hello Birds For Autumn Workshop Card #3

Just a quickie today to show you!  I found THIS CARD on Pinterest and loved the idea of embossing in the background, so I designed a card for my Autumn themed workshop around the same idea.  I am soooooo happy that CTMH has embossing folders of their very own now!


I wanted it to feel clean, so I opted to not ink up the raised texture left by the Striped Embossing Folder.  The two CS panels are Colonial White and Champagne.  I did ink the edges of the zip strip for the flower and the matted sentiment box with Chocolate Exclusive Ink.  I also stamped the flower and sentiment from Happy Birds in the same color ink...


The Pathfinding Paper Packet is a great mixture of fall colors that can really be used any time!

Family is Forever

#30yearsofhappy is FREE in September!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!