Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sneak Peek of the Close to My Heart Picture My Life Collection



Hi everyone!  I have the most exciting news!  Corporate has released some brand new images of the new Picture My Life scrapbooking system that will debut in the next Idea Book!  I wanted to share the amazing pics with all of you!

For those of you familiar with the Project Life scrapbooking method, this will look pretty familiar.  I had been looking into it myself to see if I could incorporate any of my current CTMH supplies to that system--and now I won't even have to since Close to My Heart is so amazingly awesome at keeping up with the current trends!  :)

Here they are!































What do you think?!  I didn't caption the pics on purpose because I want to see if you notice anything about these papers...does anything look familiar to you?

These are all based on current or past Close to My Heart Paper Packets!!!  How awesome is that?!  These coordinate with Avonlea, Babycakes, Chantilly, Later Sk8ter, Laughing Lola, and Surf's Up!

Want to be one of the first to get your hands on one of these kits?  I know I do!  Well, right now, when you join my team and sell your first $300 of product by March 31, 2014, YOU can choose one of these amazing programs for FREE!  Each set features 122 double-sided cards, a 12 x 12 cover page, plus 10 unique memory protectors to capture your life as it happens.  There are 8 different themes to choose from (yep, they are keeping two of them under wraps,) and each one is based on a popular My Reflections paper packet!  Do you think there is a chance we will see one with Stella's beautiful papers?  A girl can dream!  :)

Are you a die-hard CTMH scrapbooker?  Bonus #2 for signing up to be a consultant is that you just won't have to wait so long to get your hands on this awesome new product plus you receive an instant discount!  The program goes live to the public next February, but as a consultant, you can already purchase your kits at the consultant price in January to play with and get to know your new products!  
Bonus #3 for becoming a consultant on my team, Been There, Blinged That, is that you will receive all the help and guidance you need to get your business up an running from me!  I can help you with the behind the scenes experience to get off on the right foot.  It doesn't matter if you live near or far either.  Technology has made it possible for us to stay connected in ways other than a face to face group meeting, so you can totally learn that way if you so choose--I did!  My upline lives over halfway across the country!  That didn't stop me from learning from her though, and made me take charge of some of my own resources.  My team has their own FB page were we can all learn together and stay on top of the action!  :)

If you would like any more information about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me here or at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com.  I am here to help!

2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!