Monday, November 18, 2013

Get in the Game, Santa Clause!

Where, oh where is the time evaporating to???  I can hardly believe November is already over halfway through!

I think it's time to mix things up with a game theme over at Heart 2 Heart Challenges before we all get swept away in the hubub of the Holidays.  Are you game? I hope so, because we want you to use a GAME for your inspiration for this one!

I am NOT going to tell you my inspiration for this card yet...but don't worry, because I bet you can guess!


Did you get it right away?  The second I thought about the circles on the game of Twister, I knew I wanted to use the circles and rings in the Perfect Fit Holidays My Acrylix set from Close to My Heart.  


My color scheme was pretty obvious, but I just wasn't convinced I could pull it off with a Christmas theme or feel...until I saw the jolly Santa Clause in the new My Acrylix stamp set named for the jolly old elf himself!


I stamped in Topiary, Pacifica, Honey, and Ruby Exclusive Inks, and backed the White Daisy CS with a mat of Topiary.  I decided to tilt the focal panel off to the side instead of centering it on the mat...after all, Twister is anything but balanced!  I used some of the leftover circles in the inside to round it out...lol...pun intended!  ;)


Soooooo are you game?  Ready to get YOUR game on?  Come on and get your head in the game!  Alright, I am out of punny phrases...lucky for you!   Please do come play along with us over at Heart 2 Heart though, and use a game as your inspiration for a project.  GAME ON!  :)

1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!