Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Another Gift Card Holder from Artiste

Hi again, everyone! 

I am almost caught up on all the GREAT projects I have to show you in my stash.  In case you are out browsing for gift card holder ideas, I have one for you!  The Close to My Heart Artiste Cartridge has two wonderful gift card cuts to choose from.  I used the Laughing Lola Paper Packet to whip up a beautiful example for you to see!



I want the recipient of this gift to feel very special indeed, so it resembles an award ribbon.  :)  It also features one of my favorite ribbons, the Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon.  Get your hands on this gorgeous 1.5 inch wide ribbon before it disappears...they just added it to the retiring list!  Gasp!  The items on this list are only available while supplies last--except for the My Acrylix Stamps which are available until January 31st. 


I used black and silver shimmer trim and the slate striped twist ties to make these accents...yep, I inked one side of the twist ties in Gypsy!   I used the My Acrylix sets from the Artiste Collection and the Frame Flair My Acrylix to stamp the different elements of the sentiment in Black, Crystal Blue, and Gypsy.  Each of the shapes is cut out on my Cricut to match the stamps!  This is one of my favorite features of our three Cricut collections!


The inside panels of the card are simply matted CS rectangles.  The Black really sets off the pop of white.  I used a sentiment from the Perfect Fit Thanksgiving My Acrylix on the bottom corner.  I adore the font in this set!


I spent my gift card, so had to use CS to show where it goes, lol!


Not too long ago, I posted up a cute Christmas themed gift card holder. using this same cut.  In case you missed it, check it out HERE!  :)  There are so many ways to dress this one up!

And now, let me share a secret with you!  Get ready for some awesome deals!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!