Friday, November 1, 2013

Time to Make an Investment in YOUR Creative Side!

I am so excited to say that Close to My Heart has come up with another amazing bonus to being a consultant!  I absolutely LOVE my job, so I don't need much incentive here, but sometimes that little push to sign up at the right time can get you going!  I know, because I've been there!



So, how can you get $180 worth of fantastic Close to My Heart products for just $49??? 

Close To My Heart begins an incredible NEW CONSULTANT opportunity TODAY!!!  From November 1—December 15, new Consultants who enroll with either the Essentials or Master New Consultant Kit may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book!!!  Wowza!

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from, each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants!  If you have ever thought about scrapping "Project Life" style, then THIS is for YOU!

Did I mention that you also receive awesome training materials AND good old-fashioned guidance from me?  That is just an added bonus!  There is absolutely NO commitment when you sign up, just OPPORTUNITY to work your business as you wish!  :)

Contact me here or at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com for all the details, and make an investment in YOU today!!!  You can also click HERE to read more on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!