Thursday, November 14, 2013

Season's Tweetings Gift Bags

Hi everyone!  I decided to show you a sneak peek of some of the things I have been making for a Christmas Craft show.  These gift bags are made from an adorable kit in the new Close to My Heart Holiday Gift Guide Called Season's Tweetings Gift Bags.


I want to have a wide variety of items to sell at my booth, so I didn't want to spend eons on designing.  I simply used the guide that came with the kit for the tags...and then added my own twist to them!  Slate Striped Twist Ties that is!


I added some color and bling to the tags as well, like the cute little washi Santa hat on this birdie.


You have to admit that they are all that much more amazing with a touch of sparkle!


I have a few more left to make, so hang tight for the next creation!  :)   Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Your coloring skills are phenomenal! I would never dare show such a close up photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!