Monday, July 15, 2013

Sneak Peak of Laughing Lola in the City

Well, Close to My Heart has done it again!  I finally received my new Autumn/Winter Idea Book products...and let me tell you, they are fantastic!!!  Are you ready for your first sneak peak of Laughing Lola?

When I first saw the C1563 Cityscape My Acrylix Stamp set, a picture popped into my head.  I knew right away what I wanted to do...here is my first creation with that stamp set paired with the amazing colors and patterns of the Laughing Lola Paper Packet!


The city background color is Laughing Lola Gold.  There are three special limited edition colors in the paper packet--including Laughing Lola Purple and Blue.  I used My CTMH Gypsy Ink as a great substitute/complement for the purple.  Here are the amazing B&T Duo papers that come in the pack...



The moon in the pic below is accented with one of the bling pieces from the Laughing Lola Assortment, which I LOVE!!! I used my black pigment Ink mini to stamp it, then sprinkled it with clear embossing powder.  A little shot with the heating tool gives it a great shiny finish!


I highlighted the one purple building with my brand new Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.  I can't believe I just recently found out about this product!  I can add my sparkle to just about anything now!  :)


Now, I just have to wait for the November Stamp of the Month to finish off the inside of my card!!!  I'll show it to you again when I am all finished, but I couldn't wait any longer to show you the front without causing a mutiny!  ;)

Before I let you go, here is a pic of the Close to My Heart Cityscape stamp set...


Isn't it super!  :)

One more thing!  I am now accepting PRE-Orders for the New Close to My Heart Artbooking Collection!!!!  To get this amazing, must-have scrapbooking tool with FREE shipping AND be entered to win $25 in FREE products, go HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!