Thursday, July 4, 2013

OWH Card Workshop Wrap-up and Patriotic Stamps Available in July!

HAPPY 4th of JULY, AMERICA!!!

I saved my OWH Card Workshop Write-up for this week to celebrate July 4th in papercrafting style!  Yep--I procrastinated!  ;)

Anyway, a good blogger/CTMH consultant friend reminded me that since my workshop cards are on a page tab, they would disappear when I update it for my next one...and we don't want these cards to go away, lol!  ;)

So here they are! 

The first is that fantastic Spinner Card that Lalia Harris designed and I tweaked to make it a patriotic theme.  Click on her name to see her original and to get the details!  She even posted a video link that shows how simple it is to make.  I used the May 2013 Stamp of the Month Pinwheels, and the July Word Puzzle retired stamp set for this one.


This next one is a great combination of sanding and Cricut cuts from the Art Philosophy Collection.  I just adore this thank you tag as a dog tag look-alike!



Finally, I used the Home of the Brave and Courage My Acrylix for this card...don't worry, I won't be sending this glittered version to the troops!  ;)  They only accept non-glittered cards for safety reasons...if you ever participate in Operation Write Home, remember to follow all the rules!  ;)




These are limited edition patriotic stamps that  are only available through the end of July, so snag them up on my Close to My Heart website while you can!  :)  A portion of each of these purchased will be donated to the USO!  LOVE CTMH for their huge and generous heart.  Have I ever mentioned how much I love my job?  ;)

 Courage

Home of the Brave

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! They just make you feel good. Thanks for sharing.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!