Saturday, July 20, 2013

Impromptu Workshop with the Kids Part Two!

Hi everyone!  I showed you the cards my kids made the other week HERE.  Now for one of the few I was able to squeak out while I was helping them!  ;)


I used one of my Verve stamps for this sentiment--Psalm 46:1.  It is stamped in CTMH Chocolate Ink Onto White Daisy CS matted in Desert Sand and Chocolate CS.  I distressed the edges of this unknown PP for the background in Chocolate Ink as well.


Close to My Heart Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon is so easy to work with--you can use it as is or ink it up to match anything!  I like to ink it up with my CTMH Alcohol Ink markers to match my CS, but for this one, I left it alone.  I added a green button and some White Hemp.

You can barely see it, but I also used one of my new MFT doily dies behind the bow. 



I know just who to send this one to!  :)  I bet you know someone that could use a little bit of sparkle in their day too...why not make them a card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!