Wednesday, December 21, 2016

One More on Wednesday!

I know, I know!  I couldn't help the corny post title.  I LOVE IT!!!  ;)

Here is the last of the versions I made featuring these products.  Really the only thing I changed about this round was the color scheme.  If you want the details, check them out on yesterday's post HERE.


I made a whole bunch of different versions this time...wasn't crazy about the red washi version as the color was a little off, but I could just be picky, lol.  My favorite one is the Santa border though!  Another fantastic zip strip from the City Sidewalks Paper Packet!  These products will unfortunately be leaving with the Holiday Expressions Idea Book as soon as they are out of stock--or when December (and 2016) is over whichever comes first! 


Are you ready for Christmas???  One more day of work for me...then winter break!!!  YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!