Monday, December 12, 2016

Joy to You and Me

I finally made a decision!  I know you feel me on this one...sometimes making a decision is the step that hangs you up, you know.  I have been stalling for weeks about how to start making the good old "change of address" cards to stick in my Christmas cards this year.  AAAAAAAnd I was hoping to get them out Dec. 1st.  Ooooops.

Well, I ended up asking my kids to help make a template for the 4 x 4 cards and then chose a fun font to use.  I printed them out, stamped them using my Misty, and here they are!!!




I used the Joy to You and Me My Acrylix stamp set from Close to My Heart.  Then I used a 3/4 scallop punch to get the individual wreathes from a pattern paper in the City Sidewalks Collection.   The Black, Whisper, Peacock, and Willow Exclusive Inks coordinated just beautifully.  This is the last month to grab these two seasonal Close to My Heart products, so get a MOVE on if you are interested!  ;)

Now I need to get these babies in the mail!  But first--some stamps.  OY!!!!!

Only available in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!